Saturday 18 April 2015

PROPHET YOUSUF (ALAIHI SALAM) PREFERRED PRISON THAN ADULTERY !!


PROPHET YOUSUF (ALAIHI SALAM) PREFERRED PRISON THAN ADULTERY !!

"The woman in whose house he was living tried to seduce him: she bolted the doors and said, ‘Come to me,’ and he replied, ‘God forbid! My master has been good to me; wrongdoers never prosper.’ And she advanced towards him, and he would have succumbed to her if he had not seen evidence of his Lord– We did this in order to keep evil and indecency away from him, for he was truly one of Our chosen servants. They raced for the door– she tore his shirt from behind– and at the door they met her husband. She said, ‘What, other than prison or painful punishment, should be the reward of someone who tried to dishonor your wife?’ but he said, ‘She tried to seduce me.’ A member of her household suggested, ‘If his shirt is torn at the front, then it is she who is telling the truth and he who is lying, but if it is torn at the back, then she is lying and he is telling the truth.’ When the husband saw that the shirt was torn at the back, he said, ‘This is another instance of women’s treachery: your treachery is truly great. Joseph, overlook this; but you [wife], ask forgiveness for your sin– you have done wrong." (Yusuf 12:23-29)

Zulaikha said : " I tried to seduce him and he wanted to remain chaste, but if he does not do what I command now, he will be put in prison and degraded."

Upon which Yousuf (Alaihi Salam) supplicated to Allah Saying, ‘My Lord! I would prefer prison to what these women are calling me to do. If You do not protect me from their treachery, I shall yield to them and do wrong,’ and his Lord answered his prayer and protected him from their treachery– He is the All Hearing, the All Knowing.} (Yusuf 12:30-34)

SubhanAllah Prophet Yousuf (Alaihi Salam) preferred Imprisonment than Adultery !

This is how A Believer should be, chaste, pure, God-Fearing <3

But unfortunately Muslims nowadays love making Girlfriends, going on dates, committing adultery etc ! Fear Allah And Avoid these Major Sins !

Share:   PROPHET YOUSUF (ALAIHI SALAM) PREFERRED PRISON THAN ADULTERY !!

No comments:

Post a Comment