Thursday 11 June 2015

If Yoga is just a Meditation then Please come to Mosque we Muslims are doing highest form of Meditation since 1400 years.


If Yoga is just a Meditation then Please come to Mosque we Muslims are doing highest form of Meditation since 1400 years.

** Surya namaskar is prohibited even in Hinduism.
" They are entering in darkness who worship Natural things "

[Yajurveda 40:9]
______________________________________

Its a SHIRK. SUN and MOON can never be a God.

It is essential to repeat the twelve names of the sun, because this is a major and important part of Yoga.

Names of the sun include:

Rafanama, which means, “I bow my head to you, O one whom everyone praises.”

Suryanama, which means, “I bow my head to you, O guide of all.”

Bahaanafinama, which means, “I bow my head to you, O bestower of beauty.”

Safeetarnama, which means, “I bow my head to you, O bestower of life” etc.

And they claim that this repetition is very beneficial.
_____________________________________

“If you join others in worship with Allâh, (then) surely (all) your deeds will be in vain, and you will certainly be among the losers”

Al Quran 39:65
___________________________________

Share: If Yoga is just a Meditation then Please come to Mosque we Muslims are doing highest form of Meditation since 1400 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment